#1 2020-08-24 13:30:42

Kidbooo
Участник

Finally giving up on inkjet, want a laser printer / copier for home us

[size=2][font="Noto Sans", Arial, sans-serif]I'm sick of spending $ 70 a pop to replace ink cartridges on printers that I'm not even that impressed by in the first place. Give me a laser printer, with toner that will last 1000+ pages![/font][/size]
[size=2][font="Noto Sans", Arial, sans-serif]This is strictly for home / personal use. So I obviously want something that will print from my computer. I want a copy and a scan function as well, but it doesn't have to be one of the ones that auto-feeds multiple pages through. And I want color as well, because I do copy / print pictures occasionally.[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="Noto Sans", Arial, sans-serif]In my 10 ~ minutes of Amazon searching, I came across the Brother HL-L3290CDW, which looks like everything I want, except ... I can't tell for sure what kind of printer it is. It says it uses toner, but it also says "Providing Laser Printer Quality Results", and alludes to being an "LED printer". Wtf is an LED printer, and how does it fit into the inkjet vs laser printer world?[/font][/size]
[size=2][font="Noto Sans", Arial, sans-serif]I'm willing to spend up to $ 300-350 ~ for a printer that will last me until the apocalypse, and not become useless if I don't print anything for a month, but I want to make sure I'm spending my money wisely.[/font][/size]
[size=1][font=Arial]https://gbp.cnv.to/usd/3.99[/font][/size]

Редактировался Kidbooo (2020-08-27 00:06:37)

Подвал доски

Под управлением FluxBB